CTU Forums
Welcome to the CTU Forums.
Please login or register for access to the rest of the forums.
CTU Forums
Welcome to the CTU Forums.
Please login or register for access to the rest of the forums.
CTU Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CTU Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The CTU Clan
__BacKLasH__ vs. PiECEoFSHiT (KiLLoNSiGhT) I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2014, 9:13 pm by Lubu20

» It's been a while =(
__BacKLasH__ vs. PiECEoFSHiT (KiLLoNSiGhT) I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2011, 8:30 am by Lubu20

» *Creek* *Creek* *Creek*
__BacKLasH__ vs. PiECEoFSHiT (KiLLoNSiGhT) I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2011, 4:43 pm by H8_Less

» Separate CTUs. DM & Mw2
__BacKLasH__ vs. PiECEoFSHiT (KiLLoNSiGhT) I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 4:35 pm by H8_Less

» Trying to get back on sfdm
__BacKLasH__ vs. PiECEoFSHiT (KiLLoNSiGhT) I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 2:59 pm by MaX_SLayeR

» AeRoSTaTiC
__BacKLasH__ vs. PiECEoFSHiT (KiLLoNSiGhT) I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 1:24 pm by AeRoSTaTiC

» Eff CTU :D
__BacKLasH__ vs. PiECEoFSHiT (KiLLoNSiGhT) I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 5:43 pm by MaX_SLayeR

» Shadowin
__BacKLasH__ vs. PiECEoFSHiT (KiLLoNSiGhT) I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 1:26 pm by HyperionZ

» MW2 Favorite classes
__BacKLasH__ vs. PiECEoFSHiT (KiLLoNSiGhT) I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 8:58 pm by __BacKLasH__

__BacKLasH__ vs. PiECEoFSHiT (KiLLoNSiGhT)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
__BacKLasH__
*Administrator*
*CTU Member*
__BacKLasH__

__BacKLasH__ vs. PiECEoFSHiT (KiLLoNSiGhT) Empty
PostSubject: __BacKLasH__ vs. PiECEoFSHiT (KiLLoNSiGhT)   __BacKLasH__ vs. PiECEoFSHiT (KiLLoNSiGhT) I_icon_minitimeMarch 21st 2010, 8:24 pm

It started when KoS started talking shlt. He said he would destroy me in a 1 vs 1.
I PMd him "Let's go ho".
He made a DM. He said he wanted his cellmates to be there to "witness" him destroying me.
I asked him if he was sure he really wanted 4 of his cellmates to be there to "witness"
He said "fuck yea".

Then the game started. We didn't move until all the guys suicided/went to the smaw.
After that game was on.
The four S^ people that witnessed were Defil3d, Rise of Power, True Gangsta, and Zarek.

End Result 15 - 12, BK wins
__BacKLasH__ vs. PiECEoFSHiT (KiLLoNSiGhT) T82m55
Excuses given:
*OVC
*One shot kill
*Infinite health

After the game was over I said, "I told you you shouldn't have had that many cellmates witness it."
Twisted Evil

All with a PSP 3000. =]

CTU For lyfe
Back to top Go down
https://ctuf.ace.st
_DemoniC_ToxiN_
*Member*

PostSubject: Re: __BacKLasH__ vs. PiECEoFSHiT (KiLLoNSiGhT)   __BacKLasH__ vs. PiECEoFSHiT (KiLLoNSiGhT) I_icon_minitimeMarch 22nd 2010, 7:12 pm

Well done. Smile
Back to top Go down
HyperionZ
*Administrator*
*CTU Member*
HyperionZ

PostSubject: Re: __BacKLasH__ vs. PiECEoFSHiT (KiLLoNSiGhT)   __BacKLasH__ vs. PiECEoFSHiT (KiLLoNSiGhT) I_icon_minitimeMarch 23rd 2010, 12:06 am

He hides behind his friends. It kills him inside to see that you really owned him.

CTU Material, good job.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: __BacKLasH__ vs. PiECEoFSHiT (KiLLoNSiGhT)   __BacKLasH__ vs. PiECEoFSHiT (KiLLoNSiGhT) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

__BacKLasH__ vs. PiECEoFSHiT (KiLLoNSiGhT)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CTU Forums :: Members Section :: Lobby-
Jump to: