CTU Forums
Welcome to the CTU Forums.
Please login or register for access to the rest of the forums.
CTU Forums
Welcome to the CTU Forums.
Please login or register for access to the rest of the forums.
CTU Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CTU Forums

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» The CTU Clan
Swagbucks I_icon_minitimeOctober 11th 2014, 9:13 pm by Lubu20

» It's been a while =(
Swagbucks I_icon_minitimeAugust 20th 2011, 8:30 am by Lubu20

» *Creek* *Creek* *Creek*
Swagbucks I_icon_minitimeJanuary 3rd 2011, 4:43 pm by H8_Less

» Separate CTUs. DM & Mw2
Swagbucks I_icon_minitimeSeptember 26th 2010, 4:35 pm by H8_Less

» Trying to get back on sfdm
Swagbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 21st 2010, 2:59 pm by MaX_SLayeR

» AeRoSTaTiC
Swagbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 16th 2010, 1:24 pm by AeRoSTaTiC

» Eff CTU :D
Swagbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 9th 2010, 5:43 pm by MaX_SLayeR

» Shadowin
Swagbucks I_icon_minitimeJune 6th 2010, 1:26 pm by HyperionZ

» MW2 Favorite classes
Swagbucks I_icon_minitimeMay 4th 2010, 8:58 pm by __BacKLasH__

Swagbucks

Go down 
AuthorMessage
QwErTyNeSs
*Member*
QwErTyNeSs

Swagbucks Empty
PostSubject: Swagbucks   Swagbucks I_icon_minitimeDecember 1st 2009, 12:59 pm

swagbucks.com is a site that lets you earn SwagBucks[SBs] and use them to get free electronics, books, tv shows, movies, media, etc. There are many ways to earn SBs, which I will explain in a minute. This site is legit they don't rip you off and they aren't fake. There are thousands of prizes you can earn with your SBs. Prizes are expensive but if you use the different methods of getting SBs, then it shouldn't take too long.

Here are the different ways to earn swagbucks:

1. Use Swagbucks as a search engine.
Instead of going to google or yahoo or any other search engine to look up stuff, just use swagbucks.com. Searching on swagbucks will give you SBs. You won't get SBs everytime you search, and don't keep searching random stuff all the time because they will begin to warn you not to. What I do is go on everyday, search something randomly, and once I earn SBs then I stop for the day.
Swagbucks 50mtl0

2. Install the Swagbucks Toolbar.
This toolbar lets you login and see how many SBs you currently have. It also has a mailing system that the Swagbucks team occasionally put a secret SwagCode in a message. I will tell you what SwagCodes are now.
Swagbucks 2hfrkll

3. Invite people.
Referring people to join the site is always a plus. Everytime a referred friend wins SBs by searching the web, you also get SBs. You can win up to 100 SBs per referral, although it is rare.
Swagbucks 2zoazxy

4. Submit a Poll.
You can make up a poll on the site, and if your poll is used in the Polls section, you can win up to 10 SBs.
Swagbucks Fyikd5

5. Enter a SwagCode.
Swagcodes are hidden all over the site, including the SB blog, in the toolbar, and in the widget that you can download. Look around the site everyday to find a SwagCode. If I have you added on aim or anything, I will tell you the SwagCode when there is one. Shh you aren't supposed to do this but I'm a nice person xD
Swagbucks 29fwnkz

There are many more ways to earn Swagbucks but I'm too lazy to explain them. You will have to just explore the site yourself.

So now that you know about this site, sign up!

CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Midnight_Gamers

Swagbucks
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
CTU Forums :: Members Section :: Lobby-
Jump to: